Trinity Square Net Curtains
- Cost from £2.34 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Trinity Net Curtains is a modern design which consists of a snowy effect background fabric with small squares all over. The Design has a lead band along the bottom which you can see clearly from the close up photos.
Trinity - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Trinity design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: Lead weight Band
- Pattern repeat: Yes
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
47% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Great service 0 people found this helpfulI have now used this company twice for net curtains. The service is amazing. Quick, efficient and cost effective. Good quality and workmanship. I run a property business, and regularly need replacement curtains. I will definitely be using this company again.
Great value nets 0 people found this helpfulGreat service, great value & good fitting net curtains. Well done Woddyatt Curtains.
Bang on 0 people found this helpfulI got exactly what I ordered which is a nice change… great service
Great customer service and goods. 0 people found this helpfulOrdered new nets for my home, arrived on time as promised, measurements were spot on. Quality of the net curtains are great and the look fabulous. Weighted down at bottom and all sewing work is impeccably done. I have never used these guys before but will again and have no problem recommending them. This is an honest review from a very satisfied customer in Croydon. Thank you guys.