Trinity Square Net Curtains
- Cost from £2.34 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Trinity Net Curtains is a modern design which consists of a snowy effect background fabric with small squares all over. The Design has a lead band along the bottom which you can see clearly from the close up photos.
Trinity - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Trinity design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: Lead weight Band
- Pattern repeat: Yes
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
37% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
N 0 people found this helpfulGood service and happy with purchase
net curtains 0 people found this helpfulI love these curtains, modern design looks great in my conservatory but would be equally good on any room in the house. This is my second order. Good value, excellent quality.
Excellent quality and finsih 0 people found this helpfulI have just hung my new nets and am delighted with them. The quality of the curtains and the finish are both excellent. I found the ordering process easy and the curtains arrived very promptly. Will not hesitate to order from Woodyatt again.
Excellent 0 people found this helpfulSo happy. Curtains are lovely. So white and pretty. Thinner than anticipated but very good for price. Great fit. Would buy from here again