Rose White Floral Net Curtains
- Cost from £2.40 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Rose White Floral Net curtain is a brand new net design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Rose has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The pattern is made up of a floral rose pattern spread across the net from top to bottom. The bottom of the rose has a patterned scallop. The Pattern is approximately 10cm deep and the highest point of the arch is 6cm. The Rose net comes in a maximum drop of 229cm.
Rose White Floral Net Curtains - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Rose design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom arch is approx 6cm high
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
20% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Excellent 0 people found this helpfulI had never purchased Net curtains myself before. I found this service extremely easy to use with instructions how to measure your window for the correct width and drop to the various gathers. Each separate curtain comes marked with its room location and the Net Curtains are extremely well made. I would definitely buy from Woodyatt again. Very impressed.
Really nice 0 people found this helpfulPleased with the curtains, as described. Look lovely hanging up
23rd December 2020 0 people found this helpfulVery pleased indeed with my first purchase. Pretty, good quality, well-finished net for a great price. Website is easy to use and I was kept well informed as to the progress of my order. I will definitely be coming back and will be happy to recommend Woodyatts whenever I can. Thanks.
Just Great 0 people found this helpfulGreat product. Exactly as ordered Swift delivery Will use again