Rose White Floral Net Curtains
- Cost from £2.40 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Rose White Floral Net curtain is a brand new net design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Rose has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The pattern is made up of a floral rose pattern spread across the net from top to bottom. The bottom of the rose has a patterned scallop. The Pattern is approximately 10cm deep and the highest point of the arch is 6cm. The Rose net comes in a maximum drop of 229cm.
Rose White Floral Net Curtains - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Rose design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom arch is approx 6cm high
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
26% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Great product and service 3 people found this helpfulHave used this company previously and have not disappointed on service and quality. Absolutely love the Rose White nets
Exactly what I wanted. Good price and service 1 people found this helpfulThe nets are loverly and fit my windows perfectly. Each net packaged individually so no chance of a mix up of which window for each net. I would recommend this product
fantastic 1 people found this helpfuloh my goodess these curtains are the nicest i have ever had packed beautiful no creases i am so pleased thank you for a lovely product
Fantastic! 1 people found this helpfulAbsolutely wonderful service. These net curtains are excellent, I'm very delighted with them. Exactly as ordered! Thank you!