Mayfair White Lurex Voile Curtains
- Cost from £3.95 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Mayfair is a premium quality voile that has a lurex thread stitched into it. The Lurex thread is in delicate vertical stripes. It shines beautifully as it reflects the light. You can clearly see this if you look at close up photos or request a free sample. The Mayfair design is also availale as a jardiniere. You may also like the Galaxy design.
Mayfair - Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Alice design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 290cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 5mm lead band.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
42% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Beautiful curtains 2 people found this helpfulWe ordered 6 samples before choosing the Mayfair White Lurex Voile Curtains but all were equally beautiful. I paid extra to have the curtains sewn down the sides. What I wasn't expecting is the quality of finish, they are absolutely perfect. In this day and age it is lovely to receive a product that has been finished and packaged so nicely. I highly recommend Woodyatt Curtains for quality and customer service. Superb, thank you.
Superb 2 people found this helpfulThrilled with the voiles I ordered. Excellent standard of workmanship. Impressed with website with clear and easy instructions. Thank you.
Lovely voiles 1 people found this helpfulVery pleased with my new voiles
Very happy customer 1 people found this helpfulVery good price,Excellent service and quality, would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.