Macey White Plain Voile
- Cost from £3.46 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Macey is a plain white voile net curtain with a lead weighted hem along the bottom. The difference between a voile and a net curtain is that the fabric is much finer and there are more threads per square inch. These curtains are available in all widths with long drops up to 108 inches (274cm) and narrower widths up to a drop of 320cm (126 inches) so it is suitable for very large windows. The Macey White design is available as a cafe curtain and is also available in Macey Cream voile. Here are some more details below:
Macey - Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 274cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track. To measure the drop for a taped top on your curtains, measure from the centre of the eyelet to where you want the curtains to finish and then add on 5mm.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: High Quality lead weight stitched along bottom edge. This is approx 5 mm or (3/16) Inch wide.
- Pattern repeat: none (This is a plain design)
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
28% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Nice curtains 5 people found this helpfulOrdered twice from the company. Good quality curtains, making room brighter and giving privacy. I ordered double gather for bedrooms, and 2.5 for living room downstairs. You can make nice pleats by slightly folding the cord at the bottom or leave more relaxed look. Good communication from the company. Good delivery times.
Bedroom Window 3 people found this helpfulReally pleased with the quality of the net which fitted perfectly from the measurements I gave. The website was easy to use and gave clear guidance and tips of how to correctly measure the window
Perfect 2 people found this helpfulThe curtains arrived and were exactly as expected and a perfect fit. They provide the right amount of privacy whilst still letting us see out and keeping the living room nice and light. We opted for this style as we wanted a cosy feel without too much fuss and the weighted bottom means it hangs perfectly and has a little bit if detail. The hemmed sides are worth the extra few pounds as it’s a really professional finish. We opted for 1.5 width as we didn’t want too much gather and it’s just right fit our large window. They took slightly longer (a few days) than expected but this was due to staff illness and we were kept informed. Communication and service was good and the product well made for a fantastic price.
net voiles 2 people found this helpfullovely voiles this company were a pleasure to deal with despite first measurements being wrong my fault they sent me a replacement next day with apoligys and asked me to keep and use first order thank you woodyatt