Laura Butterfly White Net Curtains
- Cost from £2.40 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Laura Butterfly is a brand new net design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Laura has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The pattern is made up of a floral and butterfly design spread across the net from top to bottom. The bottom of the Laura Butterfly design has a patterned scallop. The Pattern is 9cm deep and the highest point of the arch is 4cm. The Laura net comes in a maximum drop of 229cm.
Laura Butterfly - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Laura design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment, double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 9cm high with a 4cm arch.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
31% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Great product, great service and great price 0 people found this helpfulBeautiful nets with a lovely design. This is the first time I have ordered from Woodyatt Curtains but will certainly do so again.
Net curtains 0 people found this helpfulGreat service, lovely nets great as you can choose any length or width quick delivery.
A 0 people found this helpfulExcellent curtains and excellent service by Woodyatt
value for money highly recommended 0 people found this helpfulby far the best net curtains i have ever bought woth every penny i wish i had come across you earlier