Kate Butterfly White Voile
- Cost from £4.50 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
We are proud to announce the return of the Kate Butterfly embroidered voile, this beautiful design has been brought back by popular demand and is now at an even higher quality. The Kate Butterfly Voile net curtain has a pretty embroidered pattern on the bottom 12 inches of the curtain. The pattern has 2 rows of butterflies running horizontally across the bottom of the curtain. The Butterflies are surrounded by a subtle leaf design which you can see much more clearly from the picture above. The Kate Butterfly also suits being made as a Jardiniere as you can see: Kate arched Voile Jardiniere
Kate Butterfly Voile - Different Gathers Available
32% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
- Perfect 1 people found this helpfulGreat very good job done thank you
- Beautiful nets 1 people found this helpfulWell made curtains. Lovely pattern, so white and cheerful. Individually wrapped and labelled. I am so pleased with curtains and the ordering service.
- Really nice 1 people found this helpfulRecieved these nets , the exact measurements ready to hang. Really pleased LOOK FANTASTIC
- Thanks 0 people found this helpfulSecond time ordering from Woodyatt once again very pleased, 5 out 5.