Jasmine White Net Curtains
- Cost from £1.98 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Jasmine is a brand new net design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Jasmine has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The design on the Jasmine is an evenly spread Foliage pattern. This pattern is repeated more densely at the hem as can be seen in the pictures. The hem is a small scallop raising 1cm. The border at the bottom of the hem is 1cm deep. This design comes in a maximum drop of 229cm.
Jasmine - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Jasmine design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 1cm high with a 1cm arch.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
43% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Bright & Light 1 people found this helpfulI listened to previous reviews & got 3 times the gather definitely perfect like this. Quality design & overlocked edges, they look up to date & allow more light into the room whilst giving privacy at the same time. This is my first purchase from Woodyatt curtains I highly recommend them, I cannot fault them, the whole process was straight forward & exactly as I wished for. Thank you one happy customer ????
Net curtains 1 people found this helpfulI am so pleased with my net curtains, I have unusual sized windows and usually have to take them up myself, I measured my windows and woodyatt made them to measure and they fit perfectly. They were also very reasonable price wise.They are also very good quality.
Excellent! 1 people found this helpfulI love the Jasmine nets. They’re a lovely pattern and were well packaged and labelled, making it so easy to know which ones go where in your home. The order process was so simple and easy and they were delivered in a great time. I ordered 2 and a half gather which hangs nicely and gives privacy but would maybe consider 3 times the gather in future to just give a bit more privacy; I can see that 3 times gather wouldn’t make it look bulky either which is great. I would definitely recommend both the nets and the website, and I shall definitely be back in future to purchase more!