Jasmine White Net Curtains
- Cost from £1.98 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Jasmine is a brand new net design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Jasmine has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The design on the Jasmine is an evenly spread Foliage pattern. This pattern is repeated more densely at the hem as can be seen in the pictures. The hem is a small scallop raising 1cm. The border at the bottom of the hem is 1cm deep. This design comes in a maximum drop of 229cm.
Jasmine - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Jasmine design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 1cm high with a 1cm arch.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
43% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Fab 2 people found this helpfulReceived my new nets today and they look stunning i will be ordering more for my rooms upstairs, I would recommend this company to my friends and family. Thank you so much I am a very happy customer.
Utterly Delighted 2 people found this helpfulWhat a fantastic company, I’m delighted and very impressed with the quality of product and excellent service given right from ‘how to measure’ videos, through to the finished product. The ‘Jasmine’ has made a huge difference to my windows, very happy with the design so will be ordering a second set for the entire bungalow so I have a spare set for wash weeks! Highly recommend the company, service and products, well done. Keep up the superb work, Many Thanks from a grateful customer.
Jasmine net curtains 1 people found this helpfulThe Jasmine curtains are lovely and of good quality. Easy to place an order and fast delivery.
Good choice! 1 people found this helpfulWe bought this net for our caravan, and we are really pleased with it. The quality is better than I expected for the price, and being cut to size meant no messing about. Happy!