Jasmine White Net Curtains
- Cost from £1.98 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Jasmine is a brand new net design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Jasmine has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The design on the Jasmine is an evenly spread Foliage pattern. This pattern is repeated more densely at the hem as can be seen in the pictures. The hem is a small scallop raising 1cm. The border at the bottom of the hem is 1cm deep. This design comes in a maximum drop of 229cm.
Jasmine - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Jasmine design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 1cm high with a 1cm arch.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
6% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Good value for money 0 people found this helpfulVery good service. Would definitely recommend this company.
Net curtains 0 people found this helpfulVery very please with my net curtains they look lovely
Recommend 0 people found this helpfulAs described perfect fit prompt delivery and great service
Perfect 0 people found this helpfulLove my net curtains, good quality, Would recommend.