Jasmine White Net Curtains
- Cost from £1.98 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Jasmine is a brand new net design unique to Woodyatt Curtains. The Jasmine has a delicate fleck running through the whole of the net. The design on the Jasmine is an evenly spread Foliage pattern. This pattern is repeated more densely at the hem as can be seen in the pictures. The hem is a small scallop raising 1cm. The border at the bottom of the hem is 1cm deep. This design comes in a maximum drop of 229cm.
Jasmine - Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Jasmine design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 1cm high with a 1cm arch.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
25% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Nets made to measure 0 people found this helpfulreally pleased with my nets, good quality, not over priced and a professional job! website is easy to use and the advice on length and additional width recommendations has worked, i've struggled in the past with my bay windows having my nets on the bottom sash window only and companies charging ridiculous prices, already recommended to family/friends thanks
Net curtain 0 people found this helpfulVery pleased with my purchase. All clearly labelled, ironed and bagged very neatly. Highly recommend.
Brilliant service nice curtains 0 people found this helpfulExcellent speed of delivery. The curtains are lovely.
Jasmine Curtain excellent value for money 0 people found this helpfulAs a first time buyer I am very satisfied with my product, as it was perfectly made to measure, neatly packaged and each curtain labelled for each room, all I had to do was put the curtains up