Holkham White Voile Curtain
- Cost from £3.52 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Holkham design, named after the beautiful beach here in rural Norfolk, is a white voile fabric with 3 bands of modern looking stripes that decrease in number as the pattern moves up from the hem. The stripes are a shinier blend that is woven in a gingham style pattern. This pattern can be seen in the pictures. In total the pattern is 62cm from the top of the 3rd stripe with 12cm between the bands. This is a sophisticated design that brings a modern touch to any room. The Holkham desing is also available as a Jardiniere. You may also like the Shelby voile, London and Ellie net curtain designs.
Holkham Voile - Different Gathers Available
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 5mm lead band.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
39% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Voile Curtains 3 people found this helpfulThese Voile curtains are lovely and I paid extra to have them hemmed up on each side well while worth money . They are lovely and white and hang very well . Delivered very quick with in 5 days . Please make sure you read how to measure them , then you will have the right width & length which I did and they hang nicely I had two & half in the Width which I was glad about as just having double would not have been enough .
Voile curtain 3 people found this helpfulAbsolutely thrilled so glad I found this site . Excellent product and excellent customer service
Lovely Nets and great service 2 people found this helpfulVery pleased with Holkham nets. Ordered two and half width for good coverage, paid extra for Side hemming which gives a nice finishing touch and they hang well. Prompt delivery and excellent service with each window sizing separately wrapped and clearly labelled. Definitely recommend.
Excellent 2 people found this helpfulVery pleased with my Hokum curtains also impressed with the way they were packaged. I was nervous about ordering for the first time online having always gone to a shop and made my choice, I need not have worried. Thank-you to all staff involved.