Emma Lace Net Curtains
- Cost from £3.72 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Emma Lace net curtains are a traditional vintage design. There is a pretty lace pattern all over the fabric with a scalloped bottom. The fabric is very high quality and is a heavy weight fabric. This design is very well suited to older or character style properties.
Emma Lace design design - different Gathers available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
46% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Super Happy 2 people found this helpfulReally pleased with the look and quality of these net curtains. Came out of the packets without any creases at all. Would definitely recommend and good delivery too.
Emma Nets 1 people found this helpfulI recently purchased these nets. 1. They are very thick nets 2. They are beautiful when hung 3. I am ordering more! COuldn't have asked for a better net to be hung in my living room, they really do dress the window beautifully.
Very Please 1 people found this helpfulVery pleased with the overal effect - they are a finer 'weave' than other nets that I've had from Woodyatt before so had some initial concerns with what level of privacy they would give, but these were dispelled as soon as i put them up
Beautiful Net Curtains 1 people found this helpfulI am not disappointed with these curtains, Really good quality, hang lovely and look beautiful. I would buy them again. Really good buy.