Emma Lace Net Curtains
- Cost from £3.72 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Emma Lace net curtains are a traditional vintage design. There is a pretty lace pattern all over the fabric with a scalloped bottom. The fabric is very high quality and is a heavy weight fabric. This design is very well suited to older or character style properties.
Emma Lace design design - different Gathers available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: not fire retardant
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
46% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Very pleased 0 people found this helpfulI am so pleased with this curtain. Product and alterations absolutely perfect. I would thoroughly recommend this company.
Emma Lace Net Curtains 0 people found this helpfullovely nets.i always use this company,always perfect thankyou
Emma nets 0 people found this helpfulSo happy with my new net curtains, I will definitely be buying again and recommending to my friends and family.
Brilliant 0 people found this helpfulNets look lovely perfect measurements very pleased with product definitely going to order another pattern