Darwin White Net Curtains
- Cost from £2.20 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Darwin White net curtain is great value for money, it is a modern design with a spiraling and swirling pattern all over the fabric. These net curtains are also available as a jardiniere and cafe net which are made from exactly the same fabric, so you can choose to have a selection of straight net curtains and jardinieres if you wish. The Darwin is a new and unique design to Woodyatt Curtains and is always in stock and has a fast delivery of 3 - 6 working days. The Darwin design is popular with people who require a contemporary look. Here are some photos of the different gathers available in the Darwin design.
Darwin White Different Gathers Available
- Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Darwin design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom arch is approx 2cm high
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
31% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Net curtains 0 people found this helpfulExcellent nets, easy to order and fitted the windows perfectly. Will definitely use this service again. Very prompt delivery under difficult Covid conditions.
Wow! 0 people found this helpfulI have just received my net curtains and I was very skeptical having ordered online, but I am absolutely thrilled with them and the design is perfect. Will be ordering for the rest of the house as well.
Lovely well made curtains 0 people found this helpfulAs someone who has very mixed feelings about net curtains, but who values their privacy, I ordered with some trepidation! I have to say these curtains are lovely, a pretty modern design and very well made. They are of a fairly loose weave so do not feel as claustrophobic as traditional nets, and they let in lots of light. Pretty from both outside and inside the home. I would definitely recommend.
Perfect! 0 people found this helpfulAfter much browsing of patterns settled on the Darwin pattern for the whole house. Dense enough for privacy but letting plenty of light in too. Made to measure drop so were up at the windows as soon as they arrived. Excellent!