Charlotte Jardiniere Macrame Voile
- Matching Voiles Available
- Slotted top in the voile curtains; they can be fitted with tension rod or net wire
- The arch in the centre is approximately 12 inches high
- Labelled and Packaged individually
- Cost from £33.83 Each
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains/jardinieres: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The Charlotte Macrame Voile Jardiniere is a very high quality macrame fabric. The Charlotte is a plain white voile with a 29.5cm macrame pattern along the bottom. This beautiful macrame has a bright sheen to the pattern. The arch of the Charlotte Macrame Voile Jardiniere in the centre is approximately 12 inches high. This design is also available as a Straight net.
18% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Voile Jardiniere Curtains - Wonderful 1 people found this helpfulIn a word FANTASTIC. First time I have used Woodyat Curtains and I ordered some Voile Jardniere Curtains, the quality was amazing. Beautiful lace, heavy and look marvellous when hung. Expertly made with care and packaged well. I would recommend this Company to anyone, I will be using them again. GREAT job !!
Excellent 0 people found this helpfulWould def recommend beautiful nets well worth the money fit perfect
Voiles 0 people found this helpfulVery nice curtains, well made. Just wish I had bought nets instead of voile as they are a bit too thick.
Macrame Voile 0 people found this helpfulThe voile jardiniere was exactly what I had been looking for to replace an old one. It fits perfectly, hangs nicely and sets the room off.