Cambridge White Voile Curtains
- Cost from £4.22 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Cambridge is a modern vertical stripe that has a subtle slub voile as the base fabric. This is very high quality material and has a lead weighted hem along the bottom. You may also liek the Oxford design.
Cambridge - Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 1.5cm high.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
40% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Usual brilliant service 2 people found this helpfulWoodyatt's is our family one stop shop for nets and voiles. What's not to love, fab choice of great quality fabrics, made to the exact size you need in a very short timescale. I will never alter a net curtain again! And overlocked edges - I never realised how much better that would be. No more rolled, frayed or worn looking areas. This Cambridge Voile is especially nice - after ordering it for all my Mum's windows, I now have it too. It hangs beautifully, washes like a dream. Fantastic value too....
Fantastic 1 people found this helpfulWoodyatt’s was recommended to me by a friend and I ordered made to measure voiles in Cambridge White fabric after first ordering a sample. Communication was great and the voiles arrived within 10 days. Great quality and beautifully made at a fab price. Very impressed and pleased with my purchase.
Cambridge White Voile Curtais 1 people found this helpfulAmazing service and absolutely lovely curtains! Excellent quality for a really good price. I couldn't be more pleased with the curtains and the service. It's great that I could ask for a couple of free samples which really helped me to choose.
Beautiful! 1 people found this helpfulThis voile really looks lovely. Elegant and classy, the weighted bottoms ensure they hang beautifully. Originally ordered for lounge and bedroom, then bought same for kitchen (with a rod) and finally 2 more for bay window sides! Gives much more privacy than standard nets. A bit more expensive but you get what you pay for. Taking a bit longer to arrive then usual but well worth the wait. You won't be disappointed.