April White Embroidered Voile
- Cost from £4.78 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
The April is a beautiful embroidered voile curtain. The delicate pattern is a high qaulity embroidered floral pattern evenly spread from top to bottom. The April is available in all drops and widths. The bottom of the April curtain has a scallop. The April comes standard with a slotted top meaning it can be hung with either a wire or a rod. April is available in a maximum drop of 274cm /108". This design is also available as a Jardiniere. If you like this design we would also recommend taking a look at Wild Poppies
April White Voile - Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Alice design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is scalloped.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
36% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Brilliant once again 4 people found this helpfulThis is the second time I have had voiles/nets from this company and both times they have been brilliant. Good quality, quick delivery
Beautiful voile curtains 3 people found this helpfulThese curtains were very good quality and finished to a very professional high standard. I would recommend this company
???? 1 people found this helpfulHave previously used WOODYATT's for several nets/voles and have always been very happy with the products and service. These nets are particularly pretty with a delicate understated pattern, but equally good quality. Thank you .