Anna FR Voile Plain White
- Cost from £3.10 per square mtr
- Measuring Tip: if you already have net curtains: we recommend you measure from the window sill to the top of the rod/wire and then add on 1cm. So for example if it measures 115cm from your window sill to the top of the wire, we recommend you enter: Window Height 116cm. Or if measuring in inches add 1/2 inch above the wire, so for example if it measures 45inches from the window sill to the top of the wire enter: Window Height 45.5 inches.
Anna is a plain white fire retardant Voile that meets all the British fire regulations. Therefore they are ideal for any property that is a commercial premises such as a bed and breakfast or a hotel. They are also lovely in residential properties. You may also like the Fire retardant net curtain and the Mia FR voile.
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
Anna FR Voile - Different Gathers Available
Gather: There is an image below which shows you the different gather options of the Alice design. This is entirely the customer's own choice. At the moment double gather tends to be the most popular as this offers good value for money. Some people prefer to have 2.5 or triple gather; however this will be more expensive because this will require more fabric. Look at the photos below and see which option you prefer.
- Sizes: This is made to measure so we can make it any width and any drop up to 229cm high.
- Heading Type: 3.5 cm slotted top with 1 cm of fabric above the top row of stitching. (So the fabric will finish 1cm above the wire or the rod) . The slotted top will easily fit net wire or any type of tension rod. There is also an option to have 2 inch clear curtain tape stitched to the top of the curtain giving you the option of fitting this to a curtain pole or track.
- Manufactured in: Britain
- Fire retardant: Not fire retardant
- Bottom Hem Style: The bottom hem is approx 5mm high.
- Composition of material: 100% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in luke warm water and hang to drip dry
- Colour: White
49% of customers recommend this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
Top customer reviews
Very pleased 4 people found this helpfulIt was great to be able to get made to measure net curtains as window size not standard. The hem and sides were well finished. Perfect for my needs.
White voiles 3 people found this helpfulGood price and lovely voiles. Made well and look lovely up.
fantastic service 2 people found this helpfulHave used before, good quality, ultrafast service, let down by Royal Mail being a day late! Voiles look really good, hang well
Very good service 2 people found this helpfulI carefully followed the measuring advice and the well made curtains fitted perfectly.